- European style fence panel with curved diamond lattice top
- Stocked item
- Pressure-treated timber
- Suitable for use with Wooden Posts or Concrete Slotted Posts
- Panels are 1.8m wide; if you are replacing standard UK panels and using existing posts, a packing piece will be required
- Difficult to cut down to make a part panel
- Panel height is to the highest point in the centre of the panel
- END OF RANGE- Last few remaining
Arched Lattice Top Fence Panels
£85.76 inc. VAT
Our Arched Lattice Top Panel is a European-style fence panel with an arched diamond lattice top.
It is double-sided, with the front and back the same. So you and your neighbour can see the panel’s good side.
The panel is made from timber materials that have been Pressure-treated before assembly to provide longer panel life.
These panels will last even longer if they are mounted just clear of the ground or, even better, on a gravel board. Wooden Standard 22mm thick gravel boards can easily be cut down to fit underneath, or we have a 1.8m x 50mm thick gravel board, especially for fixing under 1.8m wide European-style panels.
These panels are 1.8m wide. A panel extension kit will be required if you are replacing standard UK panels (1.83m wide) and using the existing posts. These are available if needed, so please request this when ordering your panels.
Due to the construction method and the curved top, this arched top panel is difficult to cut down to make a shorter-width panel.
1.20m (47 1/4"), 1.8m (71")