- Rolls of Chestnut Pale fencing can provide an easy-to-erect, rustic-looking barrier
- Chestnut products are untreated
- Chestnut Pales with 2 or 3 horizontal rows of twisted wire
- 3″ approximate gap between pales
- Due to the traditional nature in which these are made, they are made to imperial measurements.
- Prices for this product are variable. Please contact us for a quote to enable us to offer you the best price for your order.
Chestnut Pale Rolls
£62.40 – £87.72 inc. VAT
Chestnut Pale rolls can provide an easy-to-erect, rustic-looking barrier. At about 2.5m (8 to 9 ft) centres, it is usually supported by being stapled to either Chestnut stakes or treated peeled softwood posts. Ideal for use as a temporary fence or when used up against a hedge, a quick alternative support method is metal Fencing Pins.
As Chestnut is a hardwood, all Chestnut products are untreated. Each roll consists of individual Chestnut Pales fixed with 2 or 3 horizontal rows of galvanised twisted wire. The pales are split along the grain of the timber so that individual pales can vary in size.
There is a 3″ (75 mm) approximate gap between pales. It is made to imperial measurements due to its traditional manufacture.
0.9m (35 1/2"), 1.05m (41 1/4"), 1.2m (47 1/4"), 1.5m (59"), 1.8m (71")
4.57m (14'10"), 9.15m (30')
2 Wires, 3 Wires