- Standard 150mm (6″) Batten centres using 19mm x 38mm treated batten.
- Hole size approximately 110mm x 110mm (4.5″ x 4.5″).
- Capping is fitted to all trellis panels unless specified otherwise.
- Large Trellis Panels are usually made to order to meet customer requirements. (Please read note**)
- Curved tops, special sizes and batten centres may be available, (Please read note**)
- Contact us for your bespoke quote
Square Trellis Large Panels, Standard Spacing
£16.80 – £40.13 inc. VAT
Large Panels of Crestala Square Trellis with Standard Batten Spacing
Crestala’s square trellis large panels can be made to size and have many uses around the garden, including screening or as part of a fence, enclosing features such as pergolas or eyesores like dustbin areas.
We make many panels to fit over closeboard bays as part of a closeboarded fence. As closeboard bays can vary in length, we make them a little longer and leave the end batten off (see main picture) so that they can easily be cut down and the end batten nailed in place for a perfect fit in each bay.
We suggest using our more robust Close Space Trellis panels to support climbing plants.
Standard space trellis with 150mm (6″) Batten centres uses 19mm x 38mm pressure-treated batten.
Hole sizes are approximately 110mm x 110mm (4.5″ x 4.5″).
Capping is fitted to all trellis panels unless specified without capping.
Curved tops, special sizes, heights over 900mm (3′) high and different batten centres can sometimes be made to order. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Sales Team for your bespoke quote.
Large square trellis panels are made to order and to individual Customer requirements.
** Please note: As these trellises are special orders only and made specifically for you, they are non-returnable/refundable.
2.1m (6'10"), 2.4m (7'10"), 2.7m (8'10"), 3m (9'10")
0.3m (11 3/4"), 0.45m (17 3/4"), 0.6m (23 1/2"), 0.75m (29 1/2"), 0.90m (35 1/2")