- Standard Trellis from 300mm (12″) to 1.83m (6′) high.
- Hole size approximately 110mm x 110mm (4.5″ x 4.5″).
- Panel width: 1.83m (6′).
- 150mm (6″) Batten centres using 19mm x 38mm pressure treated batten.
- Capping is fitted to all Standard Trellis Panels.
- Non-standard sizes and curved tops can be made to order. Contact our Sales Team for more product or pricing information. (please read note **)
Square Standard Trellis Panels
£10.82 – £35.40 inc. VAT
Crestala’s square holed standard trellis panels are very versatile and have many uses around the garden including, screening, as part of a fence, enclosing features such as pergolas or eyesores like dustbin areas.
For supporting climbing plants we suggest using our stronger Close Space Trellis panels which has smaller holes and more battens per panel.
Standard space trellis 150mm (6″) Batten centres using 19mm x 38mm pressure treated batten.
Hole sizes are approximately 110mm x 110mm (4.5″ x 4.5″).
Capping is fitted to all standard trellis panels.
Curved tops, special sizes and different batten centres can be made, please contact our Sales Team for your bespoke quote. ** Please note: As these non-standard trellises are special orders only and made specifically for you, they are non-returnable/refundable.
300mm (12"), Extra for a curved top- All heights, 0.6m (23 1/2"), 0.915m (3'), 1.22m (48"), 1.52m (5'), 1.83m (6')