Eridge Entrance Gates
£593.52 – £1,055.23 inc. VAT
A Convex top Tongue and Groove gate with a solid curved top rail.
- Built with a strong, heavy-duty frame.
- Priced per PAIR.
- Frame Ex* 100 x 75mm Stiles & Ex 100 x 50mm Rails.
- All the timber used in the manufacture of the Eridge gate is pressure treated.
- For all the Eridge Gates priced below, special widths and heights are priced as the next size up.
- For help with measuring up, see our Blog entry Measuring for new side or entrance gates.
- Gate fittings for all sizes of Eridge gates are available. Please contact our Sales Team for more information about possible options.
Other heights, widths and single gates are available please contact us for price and availability
Crestala’s Eridge Entrance Gates are manufactured on site in our own workshop, by our skilled Gatemakers.
We can make special sizes.
All Eridge entrance gates manufactured by Crestala are made to be robust, yet offer very good value for money. The timber used is pressure treated, joinery grade, slow-growing Russian or Scandinavian redwood. The treatment provides good protection against rot and insect attack. Cosmetic treatments can be added later if desired.
You may also be interested in other heavy frame tongue and groove entrance gates manufactured by Crestala; the Withyham, the Hartfield, the Fordcombe and the Langton.
The standard frame tongue and groove domestic gates are the Penshurst, the Leigh, The Holtye, the Ashurst, the Blackham and the Frant.
It should be noted that all treated softwood gates are susceptible to natural movement or shaking (cracks in the timber) as the timber expands & contracts during the normal weathering process. This is not considered to be a defect unless very severe. We recommend that treated softwood gates are allowed to dry fully before any cosmetic treatments are applied.
*Measurements before the wood is planed. It’s roughly 5mm smaller than the original size.