- All Hartfield Entrance Gates are made to order.
- Swish top Tongue & Groove gate with solid top rail.
- Heavy-duty frame.
- Priced per PAIR.
- Frame Ex* 100 x 75mm Stiles & Ex 100 x 50mm Rails.
- All the timber used in the manufacture of Hartfield gates is pressure treated.
- For all the pairs of gates priced below, special widths and heights are priced as the next size up.
- Other heights, widths and single gates are available please contact us for price and availability
Hartfield Entrance Gates
£661.06 – £1,208.17 inc. VAT
Hartfield Swish Top Tongue and Groove Entrance Gates
Hartfield Entrance Gates are manufactured on-site in Crestala’s workshop by our skilled Gatemakers, this enables us to make gates to fit most driveways.
All Hartfield entrance gates manufactured by Crestala are robust yet offer excellent value for money. The timber used is pressure-treated, joinery-grade, slow-growing Scandinavian redwood. The treatment provides good protection against rot and insect attack.
All Hartfield gates supplied by Crestala must be stored, treated and cared for properly before and after hanging. Please, read the recommendations on our “Important Gate Care Information” sheet for more detailed instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may invalidate any future claims.
All treated softwood gates are susceptible to natural movement or shaking (cracks in the timber) as the wood expands & contracts during the normal weathering process. This is not considered to be a defect unless very severe. Fitting adjustable hinges can help alleviate some of the natural seasonal gate movement.
For help with measuring up for your new gates, see our Blog entry Measuring for new side or entrance gates.
*Measurements before the wood is planed. It’s roughly 5mm smaller than the original size.
0.9m (35 1/2"), 1.2m (47 1/4"), 1.5m (59"), 1.8m (71"), 2.1m (6'10")
0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m
1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3m, 3.3m, 3.6m, 3.9m, 4.2m, 4.5m