- Flat top privacy lattice panels are not easy to cut down.
- 1.83m (6ft) wide so they can be used over standard UK 6ft wide panels.
- Lattice strips are 20mm wide x 8mm thick with rounded edges.
- Lattice hole dimensions are 20mm to 25mm.
- Made with pressure-treated timber.
Diamond Privacy Lattice
£22.67 – £88.45 inc. VAT
Diamond privacy lattice fencing panels are very versatile. They have many uses around the garden including, screening as part of a fence, enclosing features such as pergolas or eyesores like dustbin areas.
The diamond privacy lattice has much smaller holes than our standard Crestala diamond trellis. This makes for a denser screen which is much harder to see through.
The slats used are 20mm x 8mm, which results in a lightweight lattice panel.
To extend their life, the panels are made using timber that has been pressure treated.
Once the panels show signs of weathering, retreat the privacy trellis panels to improve their appearance and extend their useful life.
Flat top privacy trellis panels are 1.83m (6′) wide, so they will easily replace or fit over any standard UK panel.
Privacy lattice may not be suitable for use where strength is important. e.g. for use with heavy climbing plants.
0.3m (11 3/4"), 0.45m (17 3/4"), 0.6m (23 1/2"), 0.9m (35 1/2"), 1.20m (47 1/4"), 1.5m (59"), 1.8m (71")