- Stocked item
- Manufactured using pressure-treated timber
- Suitable for use with Wooden, Concrete Slotted or metal DuraPosts
- The Panels are 1.83m(6′) wide
- Fairly quickly cut down to make a part panel
- Spare battens, capping & slats are available for making repairs
- There may be some variation in the colour of these panels
- September Special Offer – 6′ Super Straight Edge panels price reduced. Quote Sept Web Special to access reduced price. T’s and C’s apply
Super Straight-Edge Fence Panel
£32.10 – £37.50 inc. VAT
Our Super Straight edge fence panel is a strong and good quality fence panel.
These panels are 6′ 0″ wide; they will replace any standard UK fence panel using the existing posts.
If needed, super straight edge panels can be easily cut down to make a shorter-width panel.
The materials used to make a Super Straight Edge fence Panel are pressure treated with a preservative before assembly to extend the panel’s life.
The panel comprises mixed-size battens and double straight-edged 100mm panel slats. This makes for an excellent strong panel, with around 25% more slats per metre height than most waney-edged panels. The slats are cut from timber logs of mixed species, so there is some variation in colouring.
If they are not fitted in direct contact with the ground, it will help to increase the panel’s life even more. Concrete, wooden or composite gravel boards can be used to keep the panels off the ground. This reduces the risk of the panel base suffering from premature decay.
Matching Panel Gate
A matching super straight edge panel gate is available only for the 6′ high panels.
0.91m (35 13/16"), 1.22m (48"), 1.52m (59 13/16"), 1.83m (72 1/16"), 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft