Information on deliveries available from Crestala Fencing Centre
Free Delivery * on orders with a value over £400 (inc VAT) within 10km of Crestala Fencing Centre
Please note: we are unable to deliver nationally.
We deliver to the following areas Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries are not available at this time.
We deliver to Cranbrook, Crowborough, East Grinstead, Edenbridge, Hawkhurst, Heathfield, Marden, Oxted, Paddock Wood, Sevenoaks,
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, West Malling, Uckfield and all the surrounding villages.
In South and South East London, we can only deliver to Bromley and Croyden areas. (CR and BR postcodes)
To maintain fair delivery charges to all our customers, charges are based on the location and requirements of each customer/order. Minimum order values may apply. Please contact us now to find out how much your delivery will cost.
* Excludes trade & discounted orders. Map below shows the free delivery area for this offer, marked in blue.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries will be to the invoice address unless otherwise agreed when ordering.
- It is important that we are informed of any access or parking limitations before the delivery is arranged.
- Whilst we try to deliver at agreed date and time, this cannot be guaranteed. All of the deliveries will be solely at the convenience of Crestala Fencing.
- Deliveries will be to the front or roadside of the property, accessible by good road or hardstanding and will be offloaded adjacent to the vehicle near side. Goods cannot be moved over distance.
- Any shortages, damaged or defective items must be reported within 72 hours of delivery. We strongly recommend that all items are checked at the time of delivery.
- Risk of loss or damage passes to the buyer upon delivery.
- Title in the goods will only pass to the buyer once full payment has been received.
- Fencing is generally bulky and heavy. To avoid the risk of injury we strongly advise that suitable manual handling training is taken before delivery of goods.