- 1 litre or 5 Litre tins
- Protects against rot and insects
- Dark Brown, Black, Clear or Holly Green
- External use only
- Deep penetrating and water repellent
- Harmless to plants when dry
£14.81 – £49.59 inc. VAT
A high-quality, low-odor oil/Spirit wood preservative that is deep penetrating. Barrettine wood preserver is used for wood protection against wood-destroying fungi (wet rot), wood discolouring fungi and wood-boring insects. It provides a semi-transparent matt/satin finish, making the natural wood texture visible.
It can be used on pressure-treated wood, treated timber or untreated wood. Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber, it does not require over-sealing for wood protection. You don’t need any additional topcoat product unless it’s aesthetic. For outdoor use and also for use on windows/frames, external doors/frames (internal & external sections). The Barrettine clear wood preserver can also be used on structural timbers in unoccupied areas, such as floor joists.
- UV Fade Resistant Colour Wood Stains / Pigments
- High Level, Long Lasting Wood Protection & Wood Preservation
- Superb Quality Water Repellent Resins
Please read the instructions/warnings on the containers before use.
Black, Clear, Green, Brown
1 Litre, 5 Litres, Black