Black Angle Iron posts are a comparatively easy way to support Chain Link.
- Inters are holed for the line wires and are pointed for banging in.
- Ends and Corners come complete with bracing Struts, lacer bars for the chain link & fittings for tensioning the line wires. Posts and struts have splayed bottoms. They are normally concreted in.
- Two-ways have bracing struts and fittings the same as Ends or Corners but are normally fitted every 50 to 75 metres to provide stability and tensioning in long straight runs.
- Angle Iron Gates are available and can be covered with Chain Link to match the fencing. Angle hanging and shutting gate posts are used to fit the gate into the run in the desired position.
- Angle Posts etc are also available for higher chain link fences eg. tennis courts.