- Our softwood sleepers are all pressure-treated
- Unless specified, our softwood sleepers are mixed species
- There may be some variation in colour & after a few months, they will all slowly change to silver-grey
- There may be some small amounts of wain on the edges
- The Mini Sleeper is currently unavailable
- New 3m long Small size sleepers. Call our Sales Team for the best prices.
£26.27 – £39.84 inc. VAT
Treated softwood sleepers are excellent for a multitude of uses around the garden. This includes raised flower or vegetable beds, garden steps, shed bases and sleeper walls.
Softwood sleepers are clean and easy to use, unlike reclaimed sleepers, which are irregular in shape and covered in layers of soot and grime that are difficult to clean.
We stock both Treated Softwood and oak Hardwood sleepers. To hold your sleepers in place, we have a range of exterior quality landscape/timber framing screws in various lengths ranging from 60mm to 40cm.
Heavy Tongue & groove boards can be used as an alternative to sleepers for raised garden beds and for building non-structural retaining walls.
Large Treated Softwood Sleeper, Small Treated Softwood Sleeper
2.4m (8') x 250mm (10") x 125mm (5"), 2.4m (8") x 200mm (8") x 100mm (4"), 3.0m (10') x 200mm (8") x 100mm (4")