- Returns wood to its golden tones
- Ideal for decking or fence panels
- Water-based treatment
- 1 Litre bottle
£12.91 inc. VAT
Wood Reviver is a water-based formulation containing oxalic acid, a biodegradable organic acid found naturally in plants such as rhubarb and spinach. It will turn back the clock, restoring grey, UV-damaged wood to its original warm tones. Wood Reviver can also rescue wood from stains caused by surface mould, tannin runs, watermarks, iron, rust and light dirt.
Ready to use formulation is low VOC and free from chlorine bleach. Its easy application gives results quickly, saving the labour, mess and dust of heavy sanding.
- Instantly renovates blackened/grey wood
- Removes rust stains from fixings
- Restores the original tone of the wood
- Ideal before using Decking Oil, Wood Protective Treatment, Wood Preserver, Cladding Preserver & UV Protective Oil.