- All prices are per gate.
- Framed, ledged and braced.
- Standard frame Ex* 100mm x 50mm Stiles & Ex 100mm x 38mm rails.
- Special widths and heights are priced next standard size up.
- Other heights and widths can be made to order. For gate widths over 1.2m, we recommend using a heavy framed Edenbridge gate.
- The price is the same for flat, pointed and round tops palisades.
£71.65 – £170.00 inc. VAT
Crestala’s Palisade Gates are manufactured on-site in our workshop by skilled gate makers in a variety of styles.
If you are unsure about measuring for your new Palisade gate, please read our blog, Measuring for new side or entrance gates which explains how and what to measure or speak to a member of our Sales Team.
Palisade gates manufactured by Crestala are robust yet offer excellent value for money. The timber is pressure-treated, joinery grade, slow-growing Scandinavian redwood. The treatment provides good protection against rot and insect attack.
All treated softwood gates are susceptible to natural movement or shaking (cracks in the timber) as the wood expands & contracts during the normal weathering process. This is not considered to be a defect unless very severe.
All Palisade gates supplied by Crestala must be stored, treated and cared for properly before and after hanging. Please, read the recommendations on our “Important Gate Care Information” sheet for more detailed instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may invalidate any future claims.
*Measurements before the wood is planed. It’s roughly 5mm smaller than the original size.
0.9m (2'11"), 1.05m (3'5"), 1.2m (3'11")
0.9m (35 1/2"), 1.05m (41 1/4"), 1.2m (47 1/4"), 1.5m (59"), 1.8m (71"), 2.1m (6'10")