- The Speldhurst round top closeboard gates have a cut curved top.
- Fully framed, ledged and braced.
- Priced per gate.
- Standard frame Ex* 100 x 50 Stiles & Ex 100x 38mm rails.
- For all Speldhurst Gates, special widths and heights are priced as the next standard next size up.
- Widths over 1.2m can be made but are not guaranteed.
For gate widths over 1.2m wide, we recommend using a heavy framed gate. Please contact our Sales Team for pricing information.
- For help with measuring up, see our Blog Measuring for a new side or entrance gate.
- Suitable gate fittings are available.
Speldhurst Round Top Closeboard Gates
£86.05 – £185.33 inc. VAT
Crestala’s Speldhurst round-top closeboard gates are manufactured on-site in our workshop by skilled Gate makers. We can make special widths and heights if requested.
To help you fit and secure your new Speldhurst gate, we can supply a full range of gate hinges, latches and security bolts.
If you are unsure about measuring for your new gate, please read our blog, Measuring for new side or entrance gates, which explains how to measure or speak to a sales team member.
All Speldhurst round-top closeboard gates manufactured by Crestala are robust yet offer excellent value for money. The timber used is pressure-treated, joinery-grade, slow-growing Scandinavian redwood. The treatment provides good protection against rot and insect attack.
All treated softwood gates are susceptible to natural movement or shaking (cracks in the timber) as the wood expands & contracts during normal weathering. This is not considered to be a defect unless very severe.
All Speldhurst Closeboard gates supplied by Crestala must be stored, treated and cared for properly before and after hanging. Please, read the recommendations on our “Important Gate Care Information” sheet for more detailed instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may invalidate any future claims.
*Measurements before the wood is planed. It’s roughly 5mm smaller than the original size.
0.9m (2'11"), 1.05m (3'5"), 1.2m (3'11")
0.9m (35 1/2"), 1.05m (41 1/4"), 1.2m (47 1/4"), 1.5m (59"), 1.8m (71"), 2.1m (6'10")